Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ethan's First Day & IKEA update


Ethan is such a big boy...he did so well at his first day of school. He went right in and started playing while some of the other kids were crying...I had to track him down to get a good-bye kiss. He had so much fun and just talks and talks about it...he insisted on calling Grandy and Mawmaw to tell them all about it. His class is the M&Ms, and he loves that!

I called IKEA today to ask about what happened yesterday, and I finally got someone who I thinks realy cares - she just sounded concerned and compassionate. She was efficient and found out that our sofa is in the warehouse here now, and she scheduled a deliver for tomorrow from 4-8...maybe it is foolish, but I have a good feeling about this time...wish us luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Grandy. I got the whole story on the phone and then again last night with Oupa. You are so lucky that he is such a lovely child. I love the photo - it is so Ethan!
Good "mommy and daddy" work.
love
Grandy