NOPE!
That's right folks, no IKEA...no call...no nothing (pardon the double negative!)
David called this am to confirm our deliver, got put on hold for 10 minutes...and never got an answer. I called in the afternoon...spoke to a man who was clueless...put me on hold...came back 10 minutes later....said he would contact the delivery company and call me back...never got a call back. Our deliver window of 4-8pm came and went with nothing.
So, now I am back to square one...I don't know to whom to speak or how to get in touch with them, etc. I did look up their US corporate offices in Baltimore of all places, Neil, can you run over and straighten them out...speak some legal mumbo jumbo in your eloquent South African drawl...charm them...threaten them...whatever works.
I also found ALOT of complaints about them online...should have known. I would recommend that any of you who will still choose to transact with them in the future, to not purchase any item that you can't physically take possession of at the store...that way, you will know that you are getting it.
2 comments:
I'm on the case Ang. By the time we get done with them, the whole family will have new bedroom sets!
Can you believe that after all of this, Mr. Alan actually bought something from them??? You'll have to pick it up yourself, Alan
love
Grandy
Post a Comment