Why “DAS Entdeckä”? It’s Swiss German for “The Discovery,” but also stands for David, Angela, and Stephen (D.A.S.) exploring Switzerland & the surrounding areas. Join us as we share what we see, taste, and learn—one adventure at a time.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Having a bad day - 06/06/06
I am sitting here at Honda on their computer - not happy....I made an apt yesterday to have it serviced and for a brake issu for 1:30pm (after working at the Y today). My mom is with me today, so I managed to struggle with the car seats and get them into her tiny Civic - we then had lunch (at Sonny's - the highlight of the day), and went to BJs, Kohls, Old Navy, and then back to Honda to check on my car at 4pm (was told it would be 2.5 hours....not ready...so, the boys are being troopers with no naps, but rather than going home we head down the road to Wal-mart since it is suppose to be ready in 30 minutes....get a call that it is ready and get back to honda just after 5pm, get to the cashier - told it was all warranty work (there was some service update on my brakes and they were replaced - which makes me wonder why I wasn't proactively notified on an issue relating to my BRAKES!!!HELLO!!!) any way....back to the beginning, the whole reason I made the apt was for an oil change....looking at my paperwork, I see no mention of an oil change - cashier calls service guy over - no change done!!!! WHAT&!#&* You have had my car for 3.5+ hours and not done what I had it in for....both boys are sleeping in my mom's car at this point and it is HOT and we are all exhaused after a long hectic day....they say they can get it done in 15 minutes -so here I am.....and I just hope it gets done well. Not Happy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment