As usual, I can not believe that the month has slipped away; this time next week, we will be well into March. And according to General Beauregard Lee, Georgia's version of Punxsutawney Phil, we are due for an early spring. What is that old saying, March winds and April showers bring May flowers, so I guess we are due for a windy but warmer March. I must say that I start to feel like we have rounded the corner of winter when March rolls around, and our days are slowly getting longer and longer (with more daylight). Not alot to complain about here until the pollen makes its appearance and wreaks havoc on everyone's allergies.
I need to correcect an error in one of my last posts. My first day at the Y is on March 7th (not next week). I will officially be working on Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30-12:30. I am excited!! The boys will love it, and I am hoping to start making some progress on the new me! Will keep you posted of course!
No weekly visit from Grandy and Oupa today, but Alan comes to town tomorrow, and we will be seeing them all for dinner on Saturday. David is in class Friday and Saturday and going for a TA session tonight.
Stay tuned for soon to be unveiled Mr or Ms February.
1 comment:
When I leave the house at 6:45 a.m. the birds are singing - one of the nicest sounds. Of course it can never compare to a grandchild saying "Grandy" - or the sound of a newborn baby.....
We missed you yesterday but are excited about tomorrow
love
Grandy
Post a Comment