We were getting ready to go up to bed this evening...we had just spent the last hour making 5 dozen cookies for the school's holiday shoppe tomorrow, when Ryan tells me, "I want to go to Korean Church". I was momentarily dazed - did he just say what I think he said, but then I remembered that his two friends in his class are Korean. I ask if that is where Calvin and Ethan go, and he said yes. Apparently, they pointed it out to him and his class on the bus trip to Nutcracker Monday, and since his two buddies go there, he wants to go too....
Then to top that even more...Ethan says, "no Ryan, we are not allowed to go to church, we go to Synagogue"
They are just too cute sometimes!
We have a busy weekend...David is on the red eye this weekend, so our short, busy weekend will be shorter and busier. We have a couple of birthday parties (one for a 7 year old and one for a 40 year old :)...and some shopping to do. Just really looking forward to those two weeks 'off' with David in town and some (lots) of down time!
1 comment:
I love reading about your family and all the great things the boys say!
Post a Comment