Sunday, August 08, 2010

Life is Good

We had a good weekend coming off a good week! The boys started school, and it went so well. They are both settling in and we are getting use to our new (old) schedule again, but all in all it was ideal to start on a Thursday with 2 days of school and then a weekend.

I think part of the reason that I am feeling so good - mentally and physically - is because of all the activity (physical and social) that we had this weekend!

I did 2 spin classes and a 3.5mile run this weekend alone! Kristy and I ran together early this (Sunday) am at the track....we wanted to see if we could run 2 miles w/o stopping - and we did (12 minute miles)...then we tacked on more for 'fun' :) We are considering something crazy that I will fill you in on later - we need to give it some serious thought first!

We also hung out with family (Andrew's parents, John and Susan were visiting this weekend) - very jealous that they were going to Athens! And we grilled out w/friends on Saturday night too!

I caught up on laundry AND ironing (while catching up on my DVR shows too!). Ryan got birthday money from PawPaw that he has been spending as he wishes....he is so cute, he thought he could pick one thing and doesn't get the 'value' part yet. So, he picked a pillow pet (a penguin that he LOVES to cuddle with) and he still had money left over!

Ready to tackle another busy/full week! I will get back to posting the rest of our SF photos tomorrow! The boys are in school, and I have the entire day to myself....considering a pedicure and a movie solo...but, I might just catch up on my list of things here...well, make a dent at least!

No comments: