The boys and I got up early this morning to take the 'test' bus ride to school. We are the first stop, so we got picked up at 7am - now, the boys aren't likely to be riding the bus in the morning and Ethan didn't last year, but I wanted to know the route and wanted Ryan to have the experience.
So, we get picked up and ride the whole route. We get to school, Ms Susan, the bus driver gives us a little speech and then goes to start the bus, and her key breaks off in the ignition. She calls to get another bus for us, but Ryan is saying he isn't feeling well on my lap.
He did get shots yesterday - two of them - and no more until 11!! But, we were all dragging a bit from getting up at 6:30. Of course, it is getting a bit warm and VERY humid on the bus with no air flow and that on top of the long bumpy ride....well, next thing you know, he is throwing up...with nothing in his little stomach...so, just bile comes out. Poor guy, it is him a bit and on me too. We get off the bus and I settle the boys on a bench while I go into the school to get some towels. Then I call David to come get us because we just can't get on another bus!!
We got home, and he threw up a couple more times, but once we got him settled down and cooled off, he seems fine. He had some flat sprite and then kept down some simple pancakes and has been fine since.
I think we will stick to morning carpool for now!
Hope tomorrow goes well w/the first day!! I think we are off to the pool for a while on our 'last day of freedom'. I will work on getting photos uploaded when I can! Sorry for the delay.
No comments:
Post a Comment