Wow, never a boring moment at the DARE household! Ethan has his surgery in the morning (tonsils and adenoids removed) at 11:20am to be precise. We have to be there by 9:20am though. Hopefully it will go VERY smoothly! Hopefully he won't be too thirsty or hungry!! I was pretty much his exact age when I had mine both removed - how ironic is that?!?
On top of that, he lost a tooth tonight before bed! To take you back, he lost his top front tooth in an accident at the pool 2 1/2 years ago!! For the past 6-9 months or so the other top front tooth has been loose and then not, loose and then not (which the dentist assures us is normal), but the other permanent tooth is poised to come in but doesn't have the space (you can see how huge it is just waiting there patiently in the xrays). Anyway, we have been working on it more the past few weeks...don't really want to have loose teeth for a surgery. Then tonight, he tells me he has another loose tooth, so I check and the tooth on the other side of the 'gap' is VERY loose. We work on it a few minutes and out it pops!! He is VERY excited about it and the tooth fairy, and it took his mind off the surgery! He was dreaming of what he wants to spend his money on :)
And as if surgery and a lost tooth weren't excitement enough around here, but I get a call from Chris tonight, and they are inducing Amy starting tonight. The baby will likely be her tomorrow on June 2nd! He will be born at Northside, so we will be right around the corner!
1 comment:
I hope the surgery went smoothly and Ethan recovers quickly.
P
Post a Comment