Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ryan Graduates, Ethan Runs

Ethan had his boosterthon FUN RUN today at school. It was SUPER HOT and humid - close to 90 degrees! And they did the run in the middle of the day, at 12 noon, so all the kids were drenched with sweat. Ethan ran just over 2 miles for this fundraiser with his broken foot...he didn't let it slow him down at all- again thanks to all his supporters! Enjoy these action shots but keep in mind that sport photography isn't my specialty (maybe I should take a class on that)

Our Ry had his graduation ceremony today. It was at the local park, and it was really nice if not a bit HOT too! The kids had prepared a little performance for us, and it was beyond adorable. After their songs, they had their names called, and they 'walked' to get their certificates.
Here is Ry with Mr Ted
And Ryan with Ms Stacy
Our super STAR!
Performing with his classmates Proud Graduate!

Finally, the video:





1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

I like your "action shots". That's great that Ethan didn't let the broken leg slow him down. I don't think I could say the same about myself!