I made a really yummy dinner tonight (even if I do say so myself, but in reality, I can tell by the way it was inhaled!)...it was whole grain, omega-3 pasta with an organic, buffalo bolognese sauce, fresh grated parm, salad and garlic bread. The boys were gobbling away...and Ethan said, this is really yummy mommy, I'm going to eat it all.
Ryan follows up (with a mouth full), this is a really suck-y dinner. I almost got offended and upset that he was using the word 'suck' to describe anything (that isn't in our vocab yet!)...when he said, see I can suck it all in. He loves to slurp in the noodles...so, that is what he meant by 'suck-y'. I can live with that :)
I had a long over-due lunch with my friend, Misty today. We got to have yummy Boneheads. We were catching up - she has 2 boys, one in 5th grade and one in 1st. She told me that her oldest was about to get a cell phone (apparently most of the 6th graders have cells now!?!) AND they also just finished their first sex ed class at school - in 5TH GRADE PEOPLE!!! Apparently, some of the girls are 'developing' already...WOW, I am just 5 years away from that!
No comments:
Post a Comment