Tuesday, March 02, 2010

This time last year...

I'm not sure why or if it's normal...but I often wonder, what was I doing this time last year...it amuses my feeble brain for a moment or two from time to time :)

Well, I was wondering what weather we were having this time last year...since I think I speak for us all when I say that this has been a long, hard winter with more snow than we have seen in ages. Regardless, I was curious, so I checked the blog...and one year ago today on March 2nd exactly, I posted this.

Snow...that's right...we built a snow man this time last year (he wasn't anything compared to our snow gangsta bear of last month...but still). Anyway, it was just so amusing that I had to share!

BTW, as I post this, it is snowing again here...curious what our total will be, even though the temp is still above freezing, so a couple of inches had melted away before it started up again. Curious if we will have school tomorrow or not.

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

FYI: I am having a hard time seeing things with the light gray font on the green background. But that could just be my eyes crapping out!

I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten. It's 50 degrees and sunny today in CO. Crazy.