Just a quick post to say that today was/is (which is it? I'm going to go with is) my parents anniversary. My dad is with his friends at his hunting box (as the British call them), so hopefully that helps him!
*Cheese Alert*
I hope David knows how thankful I am to have him, and I don't know what I would do if I were to ever lose him!
*Do This Today*
Tell your significant other how you feel today in honour of Rube's memory and for me. While you're at it...tell your parents (and maybe your children)...they can never hear it enough, trust me, I am all 3 to someone(s) and I LOVE to hear it over and over again!
1 comment:
I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Your mom is still an inspiration for everyone who knew her. They were married a long time!
Post a Comment