Sunday, August 09, 2009

Back to School

I suppose technically, it isn't back to anything for Ethan (unless you count pre-K and preschool). But officially, Ethan will begin his school career tomorrow, bright and early at Addison Elementary, home of the Addison Alligators.

Firstly, mark your history books because this day will go down as one of infamy when our next, great world leader began his education that will one day lead him to greatness (can you tell that I am a proud, optimistic mom :)

Secondly, I know, the irony isn't lost on me that our first ever school mascot is an Alligator!!! Yuck! Ethan is pretty upset about it, but we told him it's ok because it isn't the Florida Gators but the Addison Alligators - and as far as I know, the school color isn't orange or blue or any combo...

Ryan and I have the day to ourselves once we drop Ethan off at 7:30am since he won't start pre-K until Tuesday. We have his meet-n-greet tomorrow night. Not sure what we will do, but we will go to the Y, run some errands and likely have a last date with just the two of us :) :(

Guaranteed there will be a picture or two taken tomorrow :) Will try to get them uploaded here ASAP.

No comments: