Monday, March 16, 2009

Then and Now

Ethan received his Red 'Ethan' chair for his 1st birthday....And here he is today - almost 4 and 1/2 years later still loving it but taking up more space in it! Here is a photo of Ethan holding newborn Ryan in his chair in July 2005...Almost 4 years later...Ryan enjoying his chair (and looking happy after surgery).
Ry went back to school today. Even his teachers said they couldn't tell he had recently had surgery...so, that is officially behind us. Now, I am looking forward to Dad's surgery being past us. It is scheduled for next Thursday, the 26th. I hope he does as well with surgery and recovery as Max and Ryan!
Will this rain ever end...I know we need it...but isn't it March WINDS and April SHOWERS??? It is suppose to end by tomorrow, but still. It is dreary and cold and just yuck! I am enjoying the extra hour of daylight at the end of the day (especially since we don't yet have to deal with the morning darkness). Can't wait to start getting outside more, and I plan to REALLY enjoy the heck out of the outdoors this spring because I know all too well that it is a matter or precious days before we will be overwhelmed with sticky yellow pollen, pesky flies, blood-thirsty mosquitos, and sweltering humidity AKA the plagues of summer!

No comments: