At least the weather (rainy and overcast) fits my mood today. Today is my parents anniversary, so it's a tough day for me (and I can't even imagine dad).
On top of that, I think I am fighting off a cold or something because I am just feeling really run down....guess that could be the after effects of the big weekend as well, but I think it's more.
Finally, not sure what's going on, but the boys (especially Ethan) have been very high maintenance since we got back. Just very whiney and demanding - lots of time outs and tears. And of course, David is out of town until tomorrow. But we will make it through.
I am about to drop them at school and head to the Y (maybe a good, long workout will fix me right up!) and then maybe to visit mom's grave. I am also going to try to get dad to come over at some point today - the boys would love to see him!
I know we need these tough/rainy times to appreciate sunshine, and we will make it through it all...just seems like a long, dark tunnel sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment