Ryan's surgery is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, March 5th. I am still working to coordinate his eye surgery at the same time although turns out, his opthamologist isn't in the OR the same day as his ENT. On top of that, we are waiting to hear back on what the next step with the tear ducts is after the tubes which he had last year. There is a chance the date will move slightly, but hopefully not.
On a separate note - I have created a signature for all my posts - hope you like it!
I am so sore today - I ended up working out for 2 and 1/2 hours yesterday and 1 and 1/2 today. Can't keep that up, but it's nice while it lasts...maybe I will actually drop a pound!!! It just seems to take so much to lose them and it SO easy to put them on.
The weather has been great here this week...so nice to get outside some. Just counting the days until NYC!
1 comment:
I like the new layout. I usually read through google reader so I miss out on the nuances of everyone's blogs.
Good job on the workouts!
Paige
Post a Comment