Sunday, February 08, 2009

Huge Break-through

I just realized that it happened...let me paint the picture for you.

I was talking to someone about phone conversations and said that I hardly ever feel like I have time to make phone calls except to a few people that I can call when I am driving and just chat or listen to them...the person said that she does that with her mom, and without thinking, I said that I use to do that - but it's not the words that are significant to me....it's the behind the scenes stuff. It was a happy moment - a memory that wasn't instantly painful to the touch - but a brief flash of what I hope it will be like one day to remember fondly instead of flinch in pain when a memory pops into my mind/heart.

so, it was huge for me! Had to share even though you might be thinking - Ok and...what else. It's more than enough for me for now.

So, in honour of this break through.....I am going to take the DARE blog out of its black mourning state and add back some life and color because that's where I hope to move...into the spring and renewal and happier times of memories and times shared and to be shared and lived.

Just in time for Valentine's day AND my parents' anniversary (on the 18th). I think I will invite my dad for dinner that day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you - everyone has to wait for that right moment I guess.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for you that this has happened. I am even happier that you recognized the fact. I am also very proud of you!

The Cannon Family said...

I'm very happy for you! I love the new page too!

I would still go with the staps. It is a beautiful timeless look. Very Audry Hepburn!
wsc