Sunday, February 08, 2009

All the happenings of late

As usual, lots moving and shaking with DARE! As you see from my recent posts, both Jen and Lynne have given birth to healthy babies and are both home and doing well. I have a few photos that I will share.

Lynne & Matt with Baby Alyssa

aren't they an adorable family!



Big brother Garrett with baby Carson


To make it the baby trifecta. I also attended a baby shower for Jill Hardison on Saturday. She is due mid-March and doesn't know if it's a boy or girl.

I hosted my annual, pre-Valentines Day pure romance party last night, and it was a huge success. I think all in attendance had a GREAT time. We had 'hot mama-tinis' and lots of good food. Everyone went home well armed to make this the best V-day ever! This was my 4th annual party, so if I missed you on my invite list and you are interested, drop me a note and I will be sure that you get invited next year. A couple of photos from that...we were doing some headshots for our Facebook pages :)




Finally, I have a couple of random photos of the boys....being cute. They both are in just sweater vests because they got their sleeves wet on their shirts (on purpose?). Ryan looks like he belongs in a boy band with his look.

No comments: