Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ethan's T-ball

A couple of photos of my T-ball super star! He is #2 on the "phillies". He has the cold that Ryan is just now getting over, so he was a real trooper today. He almost had no voice, but of course he managed to have fun at Sammy's birthday earlier today at Pump It Up!

We had a wonderful date night last night. We went to the South African restaurant, 10 degrees South with some neighbors. It was nice to have adult conversation and good food!

Looking forward to the GA football season starting next Saturday. We were trying to make it up to the 1st game with some friends, but doesn't look like it is going to work out this time, but we WILL make it up for a game this season! I pulled out all the boys' GA clothes, and I think we are set!
Another busy week ahead...David flies out early in the am and comes back late Thursday. The boys have school every day and then their classes at the Y a couple afternoons. I have my sinus CT on Wednesday.

No comments: