Why “DAS Entdeckä”?
It’s Swiss German for “The Discovery,” but also stands for David, Angela, and Stephen (D.A.S.) exploring Switzerland & the surrounding areas. Join us as we share what we see, taste, and learn—one adventure at a time.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Congratulations!
My cousin Selena graduated High School last weekend...so wanted to send her a BIG
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ang that was very considerate of you to add Selena to your blog. I just got a chance to catch up on your blog, I have been pretty busy. I hope you are having a wonderful/needed vacation. I to will venture to the beach on 7/5. Cant wait. Lots of Hugs
1 comment:
Hey Ang that was very considerate of you to add Selena to your blog. I just got a chance to catch up on your blog, I have been pretty busy. I hope you are having a wonderful/needed vacation. I to will venture to the beach on 7/5. Cant wait.
Lots of Hugs
Tina
Post a Comment