Friday, February 29, 2008

Biopsy - a million years away

We are going for a biopsy next Thursday morning. That seems like a lifetime from now, but we have to wait because mom took her baby asprin today and yesterday, and they are worried about bleeding. Just trying to stay positive, but I can't escape the feeling that my mom has a ticking time bomb in her chest and I want to know what it is and deal with it.

We need so many prayers that it isn't even imaginable...

1 comment:

Tina Pierce said...

Aunt Ruby is my rock. She is a inspiration to the whole family. I don't know why or who gets choosen for these tragic trials in life. I do know Ruby is a survivor. We are here to help her survive. Angela delegate what you can, you have a great support team behind you, all friends and family care for you and your family.
Love you
Tina

Aunt Ruby I love you dearly!!!!!

Tina