Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lot of News

Wow - what a week it has been. Not sure where to start...

Alan & Andrew put an offer in on a brand new townhome in Roswell (near Lynne & Matt) on Sunday and it got accepted!!! They are moving to a more permanent residence in the very near future! I love all the roots everyone is putting down! And it is pretty close to us as well...just a quick shot down 92. Congratulations guys!

It's a BOY! Kristy and Rob found out yesterday that Lauren & Kate will be big sisters to a bouncing baby brother!!!! How exciting!

Wynita got a new job - not sure if she started it or not yet...I need to call her to get more details, but I know that is a big relief for her. Good luck with the new job Wy!

I am starting day 3 of my 9 day detox/cleanse. The first two days are rough - basically no real food, just something I have dubbed 'yucky juice' and some chalky snack tablets. I really can't give it good reviews for taste, but I do feel amazingly energetic considering what I have eaten...and the best part is that I have lost 4.5lbs already. It is suppose to be mostly fat loss verus other quick loss diets where it is usually just water weight and/or muscle. I guess we will see when it is over. Today (days 3-7) I get to have two protein shakes as meals and then one small (400-600 calorie) meal that is a lean protein and high fiber.

My mom spent the night with us last night - David is in Raleigh and NJ this week. I went to go do a consumer survey thing on cars yesterday...it was neat and paid $75 for 2 hours. We don't have big plans for today...the boys have school tomorrow, I have a training session, and then we are having Sukkot dinner at Cotswold tomorrow night. Then, on Thursday, I think we are meeting some of Ethan's AND Ryan's friends from school at the park for play and lunch.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

congratulations to everyone!