Here are our photos from Pensacola - thanks to Amanda!
The boys bedrooms turned out really good - I think! I will try to get a photo for you soon! The company did a GREAT job, so please let me know if you need a referral. We did go to Grandy & Oupa's for the afternoon though to escape the smell (it was too hot to open too many windows)...but it worked out well since Ryan napped there and then we all went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes.
Today, Ethan has camp and I have a training session...then I think we might go see Shrek The Third at the cheaper movies. Daddy comes home this evening. He and his dad are going to assemble the sauna tomorrow afternoon. I think David and I are going to see the new Bourne movie at some point this weekend.
This weekend is packed...and I am already feeling some of the crunch with only 3 weeks left until our big trip! Excited but there is so much to do still!
No comments:
Post a Comment