Turns out David's sauna is missing a box!!! So, he won't get to assemble it this weekend.
Ryan's party was this morning at Calico Cow Creamery. It was so much fun - well you can't get much better than fresh ice cream and cake! Speaking of cake - here is another of Mrs. Sharon Meltzer's creations...AMAZING!

The party was fun...we had Mrs Nanci Soble lead a song and dance activiy followed by cake and ice cream. Then we took our families to Chicagos for lunch afterward...then home to open the gifts.
.......
Here are the photos from Ryan's party. And here are some from Jillian's party (which was Ryan's actual birthday).
David flies back to Raleigh tomorrow EARLY morning for the week (back Thursday evening).
.......
The boys and I have a busy week as well. Ethan is in a sports camp at the Y that is M-F 9-12. Ryan has his 2 year check-up on Wednesday (no shots this time!!). I have finally gotten well enough, enough time, and motivation to take David up on my 'gave birth to our babies' gift (aka a push gift as it is commonly referred to)...anyway, for me it is some sessions with a trainer to get into shape and better health (less sparkly or exciting than a piece of jewelry but more practical and more needed). I am excited and nervous, but I am trying out a local training place/trainer nearby with three sessions this week....we'll see how it goes and if I can still move by the end of the week.
.......
Uncle Matt takes the Georgia Bar exam this week
GOOD LUCK MATT!
On Saturday, Amanda and I leave for our girls weekend! Just she and I as her friend Kerry backed out on us....I am so looking forward to some quality time with Amanda and time when I can be so selfish and only think about myself (eat a whole, uninterupted meal, relax at the beach instead of keep an eye on two active boys, etc.!) We are going to Pensacola - never been...David has the boys for the weekend and then my mom comes Sunday afternoon when David flies out to spend the night, and we come back on Monday.
.......
So, no outings planned for the week - just focusing on working out and camp and getting ready for the weekend.
.......
July is winding down now...and soon August will be here and as you all know, August is the month of our South Africa trip...I have been planning and preparing for a long time. I have collected a million little things/activities for the boys for the plane rides. I have to just start going through clothes to get ready (it will be winter there)...and a few more early prep things...and I am getting a little stressed that the boys don't have their passports yet - it has been about 13 weeks now, so that is ridiculous. I am going to give it until August 1st and start taking other actions!
.......
Have a good week everyone!
2 comments:
I've been hearing nightmare stories about the passport thing. On the radio morning show several people called in who had applied for their passports way in advance & ended up having to drive to New Orleans to pick them up themselves from the passport agency. Stay on top of it!!!!
Oh and I'm so incredibly excited about our little trip to the beach! A whole weekend to ourselves to account to no one and do nothing if we so desire. Pensacola here we come!!!!!!
Post a Comment