Sunday, July 08, 2007

Our 'holiday' weekend is drawing to a close.

Friday night - went for dinner at Cotswold Manor - the boys both spent the night and we picked them up on Sat am.

We headed to Emory because we had some items to exchange. Then we decided to go to Atlantic Station for lunch and some (very little) shopping. There were some deals to be had, but David isn't a good shopper...he has other strengths, but that isn't one (unless we are at Home Depot). We came home, had naps and then dinner. Then had a family movie screening of Happy Feet on the new LCD TV. It was really nice!

Sunday (today), we had brunch at Cotswold with family...Gil and Ani, Matt's dad and step-mom were in town for a visit. It was fun, and I love brunch food! I made a fritatta and a cinnamon roll casserole. This afternoon, had our first meeting of my neighborhood events committee (I formed the committee because I want to see us doing more fun things in my neighborhood!) and now I think we will...we have lots on the calendar!

Ethan has a gymnastic camp at The Playroom this week (every day 9-1) with Lauren, and to say he is thrilled would be an understatement. Ryan is going on Tuesday while I go to my Dr apt (follow-up with the infectious disease dr).

No comments: