Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from the Beach...

Pensacola Beach was GREAT! I highly recommend it for everyone, but it was particularly family-friendly. And the drive there isn't bad at all...about 6 hours. The beaches are very clear with bright white, clean sand and clear water that has that multi-tone color - blue, green, aqua...very nice! There were lots of food options as well and all were good...but I see Amanda has already commented on that. Photos to come soon.

Got home around 7pm tonight...and back into the swing. Got the boys some dinner and a bath. Unpacked a bit...caught up on email...about to hit the bed! Tomorrow, Ethan has a camp at the Y, so drop him off at 9am then drop R at the nursery and then a quick cardio workout and then my training session is at 10:30am...David's last sauna box is suppose to come tomorrow, so he can finally get it together this weekend. Then on Wednesday, I have some painters coming to paint the boys' rooms. Not too much going on the rest of the week - another working out focused week. David is in Raleigh until Thurs pm.

Just a few more weeks until our trip - I can't believe it! So much has changed since we were last there in 2001! We were single, without children, David ONLY held an undergrad! I was still working in Sales/Marketing at Ensim, heck I wasn't even Jewish yet (which my 6 year anniversay is this week!)...I bet Hallmark doesn't make a card for that one - ha!

No comments: