Sunday, May 06, 2007

Take us out to the ball game....




What a weekend we had - I will work backward from today. We went to the Braves game today (the first ever for the boys and the first in years for us). The weather was great and we had so much fun...Ethan especially enjoyed it and mastered the tomahawk chop (at first he was doing a 'beauty queen wave'). Ryan tomahawked as well - and clapped...




When we got home and after a quick nap, we played some baseball of our own. Yesterday (Saturday) was full as well - we had 2 drywall quotes and then a Cinquo party at Wy and Lance's...we had so much fun there...it was so nice to see everyone again (feel like we are coming out of social hibernation) and to see little JP (well not so little - he is 5 months and just a few pounds lighter then Ryan!).
The weekend started on Friday night with a special birthday dinner with Rube.
I haven't been feeling well this weekend. I am pretty sure I have strep again. I woke up during early Friday am with an unbearable sore throat. Went to work at the Y, but left early to go to the dr. The rapid test came back negative for strep, but they are doing a full culture. I felt so sick, nauseaus, sore throat, mild fever all day/weekend. But I did start taking some meds on Friday. I am still not feeling great.
Time to get everyone to bed - we have a big week ahead of us. David's last as a Cognos employee and as a non-MBA grad!! We have a big party to prepare for as well.

No comments: