The boys and I dropped D (Daddy, David, Doll) off at the airport this morning - he is off to Moscow via New York. Alot of emotions...we are going to miss him alot - we haven't been without him for two weeks in a row before...but we are excited for him as well; what an experience - a little jealous...
I was even feeling bad for him (it is a long flight)...and then he reminded me he was flying Business and First Class and would hang in the Crown Room in NY - not feeling bad for him at all anymore!
Today, the boys and I may go to the library for a while (it is yucky, cold and rainy here) or maybe to the Y if we feel up to it...I may call Amanda to see if she wants to do something.
My mom is coming over tomorrow and I am going to get my hair cut. We leave for the beach on Wednesday morning, so I need to pack for us (and be sure I have sun screen :) We get back on Sunday and not sure what our plans are for the next week - some playdates I know...and then D will be home on Friday, so it will pass quickly I am sure.
Look for photos from sunny Florida soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment