Sunday, April 29, 2007

Good News Galore

Wow - we have gotten some really good news lately! I am going to tell you all about it, but just note that they are in no way in any specific order - I will just start with what we heard first:

1) Alan and Andrew are moving !BACK TO ATL! at the end of May...needless to say, we are all super excited about that. Now we really have to work on Neil (maybe if we could find him an eligible bachelorette back home he would move back - since two adorable nephews haven't drawn him back yet!) - anyone know anyone????

2) Lynne hasn't even started her new job a the Davis Academy but she already got a promotion - she will be a LEAD 1st grade teacher there next school year! Yeah Lynne! - or should we call you Mrs R?

3) I sold my brother's wedding dress (wow that sounds weird!) anyway, the bride-to-be came to see it this morning and it was a perfect fit - the dress is even more gorgeous on! She found us on Craigs List...she is bringing cash this week and will pick up the dress...she LOVED it and is getting a great bargain - win/win!

4) I have a 'mystery good news' to tell you all, but it isn't official until tomorrow, so I can't tell you until then! Tune in later! It's a biggie - especially for us - and no, we aren't having another baby - YET - right David!

Oh, and all the good news dampered by a bit of bumming news - we have a plumbing leak - in the floor of our master closet (near the bathroom) or the ceiling of the garage - depending on your perspective. We are waiting on a plumber even as I type this! Please wish it to be small, easily repairable, and most of all cheap!

And finally, I don't remeber if I shared it with you all or not, and I hope I did...but I don't want to neglect this achievement just in case - Neil, recently accepted a position as the (and I am going to get this wrong, so Neil, can you please post the correct title) faculty advisor for Moot Court at his alma mater. This is in addition to his law work at - what law firm, Neil? I am a horrible SIL!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You're not allowed to put such teasers in your blog! It's not fair, especially to those of us that just hate waiting. Don't you know patience isn't a virtue for me?

The Cannon Family said...

Ditto! You can't leave us loyal blog readers in suspense for even one day! That SNF!

wsc

The Cannon Family said...

Ditto! You can't leave us loyal blog readers in suspense for even one day! That SNF!

wsc

neild said...

Thanks Ang! Not only are you not a bad sister-in-law; you are my absolute favorite. :)