Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ethan's Eyes

I almost forgot...had another dr apt for Ethan's eyes this week (Monday). He was able to read the kiddie eye chart (it was so cute with pictures of a truck, hand, cake, etc.), anyway, he was able to read the smallest line (20/30) with both eyes. The dr says that he definitely is far sighted BUT he is seeing perfectly for his age and his eye muscles seem to be normal and not strained, so he said that we could just keep a close watch on him (every 4 months) and forgo the glasses for now.

I know that lots of parents and kids do it, and don't get me wrong, we would if it were absolutely necessary, but I can't even get Ethan to wear his sunglasses for more than a minute or a hat or anything. If we had to do glasses, it would be traumatic for both of us!

We are so thankful!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

that is wonderful news.