Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Special Day

Today is very special for the Dubovsky family....Marilyn and Benjy (aka Grandy and Oupa) are celebrating their anniversary today. Lynne and Matt are also closing on their first home today!!!

Congratulations to both couples and we wish you both happy and event free days! We are celebrating with all for them tonight for dinner at a tapas place in downtown Roswell. Can't wait!

I had dental work done yesterday, and I was so impressed...it was probably the least painful dental work I have ever had! Let me know if you need a new dentist!

Also, not of little significance, Ethan made his first 'official' poop in the potty yesterday! The sad part is that I got so excited - I can't remember the last time I was genuinely that excited!

It is way too cold here lately (I know that means very little to those of you in the much colder parts of the world), but I can not stand the cold, bleak winter!! I go into hibernation mode and don't want to go out....so, the boys and I are driving each other crazy. They just destroy the house by the end of the day. We are going to try to run out for a while today to do some shopping. We have lots of birthday gifts to shop for - I never realized it, but Feb must be the month of births...we are invited to 5 birthday parties this month - and a wedding!

No comments: