The other night, I took the boys to the Y. When I was retrieving them from the nursery, they both ran out and started playing with the vending machines. I was signing them out and Ryan disappeared around the corner where the bathrooms are....he had run into the MEN'S restroom...I had no idea what to do, so I ask Ethan to run in and bring him back....seconds pass (feels like minutes) and I am looking around for anyone that might be able to go in and get them...and calling them to come out....and wondering if I should go running in to get them myself. Finally, they both come casually walking out and Ethan tells me that 'Ryan went to see the man in the shower'...I was mortified! But mostly, thrilled to have the boys back out!
Last night, Grandy and Oupa came to visit - and David and I decided last minute to run out for a 'date' to get dinner....on Valentines Day...so, we know we won't get in anywhere 'nice' without a reservation...even though, it was cold and middle of the week....so, we tried a handful of places and finally gave up and went to Chick-fil-A (which was deserted) and had a nice quiet dinner.
Ryan spent the evening melting Grandy's heart by calling her GaaGaa.
Ethan made another poopoo in the potty today, so we are getting there (we have had a couple of accidents in between the last one and this one). We are very proud of him in general at how well he does/is doing.
Finally, a big congrats to the Rex family who just added a 2nd son to their family! Here are the details.
Colin Marshall Rex
Born Wed., Feb 7, 2007 at 6:12 a.m.
7 lbs. 11 oz.
19 ¼ inches long
No comments:
Post a Comment