I guess Ethan is entering the 'I need a witness to every thing I do' phase of life, which for a male, I don't know will ever end. :) At least I only have one in that phase right now....but, Ryan is in the 'I get hurt 1 billion times a day' phase. His adventurous spirit far outpaces his physical abilities and it is compounded by an active older brother...luckily most of his injuries are cured with a kiss and some cuddling - for now.
Both boys are so physical with each other - both in loving gestures and wrestling moves. I guess it is inate in boys, because I know that neither fo my children have been watching chamionship wrestling, but this morning, Ethan jumps on Ryan's back and puts him in a [pretty good looking] headlock hold. It won't be long until Ryan will be the dominant one, but for now, mom is playing referee ALOT!
We are off to SuperWal-mart for some groceries and to return a bunch of things...we are meeting my mom there. When we get home, I think we may play outside for a while because it is so warm and we could all use an outlet for some of our energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment