That's right people....my first-born will be THREE tomorrow! Wow...time flies. He is still my baby and I imagine always will be. The celebrations have already begun; we had cupcakes, balloons, and gifts at JChristophers when Lynne, Matt, Alan, Andrew and Neil were in town for Rosh Hashanah. Tomorrow, Ryan and I (and maybe David if his schedule works out), will go to celebrate at Ethan's school...I will post pictures from that soon. Then on Sunday, he is celebrating with some friends at Gymboree...and Wednesday, we will be celebrating with dinner with Grandy and Oupa. What a loved and lucky little three-year-old we have.
Other than that...busy with the Y (work and working out), playdates, park outings (the weather has been nice here lately), errands, library...the usual. David is super busy with school and work - the usual :) We are in survival mode until May 2007.
Got lots of photos...will post them very soon (either afte I get the boys to bed or tomorrow)
No comments:
Post a Comment