Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Too Hot!

I know the forecast is the same all across and up and down the US, but it is H-O-T in the south! Georgia in August - not the most desirable place to be!

This past weekend, we were lucky enough to have uncle Alan in town again - at least if he is going to 'live' out of town, he can travel here quite frequently. We saw lots of him and the boys loved it!!! His next trip back is scheduled for Labor Day weekend, and he is bringing Andrew with him - yeah! We get to meet Andrew!

My Y is closed this week for cleaning and repairs. The boys and I went to the other Y to work out this morning then we picked up lunch at Backyard Burgers (they have the best grilled chicken sandwich and it is only 5 points!). After we got home and ate, I was getting the boys dressed for the pool and Ethan felt hot - took his temp and he was 101.6 - fever again. Gave him Tylenol and put both boys down for a nap. They are both awake now and seem to feel fine...who knows!

I spent the nap time catching up on some things - I had a small stack of bills to call about from my recent hospitalization/surgery...most didn't have my insurance information. Organized my desk and papers, consolidated my many to-do lists.

We have a playdate tomorrow if we are all well then. We are planning to go by my Y for a little while on Thurs and Friday to help sort and repair toys as they go back into the nursery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was a really busy day - three posts. We can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Hope the boys are feeling fine by then.
love
Grandy

Anonymous said...

The IKEA saga continues! You'll have to keep us posted on the progress. If there is any :) Andrew and I can't wait to come home in a few weeks. His first blog mention... I guess that makes it official!

Anonymous said...

Angela, as I think Alan told you, I have become an ardent follower of the blog! I hope that the IKEA situation resolves itself soon - your DC audience is following the developments very closely. I cannot wait to meet you all in a few short weeks!