Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Ryan


We celebrated with a big bash at our house in Ryan's honour this past Sunday. Ryan had a great time...he loves all the attention, and let's just say that it is an understatement that he liked his cake and was not shy about just jumping right into it! I have tons of photos from the day - enjoy them.

Ryan's actual birthday was on Friday, and we celebrated by having Shabbat dinner at Grandy and Oupa's with all the uncles and aunt in town - what a treat! The boys actually spent the night, so I had the whole day Saturday to myself (David was in class)...so I got a pedicure, met Amanda for lunch, had a sewing class at JoAnn's (a craft/fabric store), and ran errands for Ryan's party....

Here are yet more photos, from Friday night and a few from other days in July. Enjoy them all!

No comments: