Wednesday, June 28, 2006

June Wrap-up

Hope everyone is having a great summer! We have yet to make it to a pool, but we will hopefully soon. We have been sick again just Ethan and I, and this time it was a stomach bug....on top of that, I think my strep is coming back again - I always have had a tough time getting rid of strep. My dr has prescribed a stronger medicine that I am picking up tomorrow that should wipe it out...but with it all, I have been pretty wiped out myself lately.

Ethan got a hair cut today, and then we had lunch with MawMaw.

Last Friday we had my e-friend, Fenna and her sons, Evan and Alex over to play. They live in Florida but were visiting some family and made time to fit us in. Here are some photos from our playdate. Here is a photo of Ethan and Evan (believe it or not, Evan is 3 months younger than Ethan)










Then on Saturday, while David was in class, Amanda came over, and we did some scrapbooking - fun and relazing. On Sunday, the girls got together for a baby brunch at JChristophers (love that food!) to celebrate the future arrival of baby Kate...as of posting, Kristy is still very pregnant and very ready to download baby #2!

I also had a chance to upload what few Jamaica photos we have...here they are. Here is one of my favorites of David and I on at the ocean. What a nice trip!


And finally, a few photos from Kristy's Baby Brunch from Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such great photos! And PS - I recognize the red leather chair... assuming it didn't stay in the basement for too long!