Marilyn Dubovsky AKA Grandy
Sign: Aries (birthday is one week from today!)
Home Town: Cape Town, South Africa (although I lived in Paarl for 17 years)
Current Home: Atlanta
Family: As they say on Wheel of Fortune: I have a wonderful husband, Benjy, and four wonderful children, Neil, David, Alan and Lynne. Two of those children have given me wonderful children-in-law: David married Angela, and Lynne married Matt. One of these couples has given me two wonderful grandsons, Ethan and Ryan. There is still lots of place in my heart for more children-in-law and grandchildren, so .......
Profession: Administrative Assistant to Head of School
Education: Higher Primary Teachers' Diploma
In My Spare Time...: I love to do word puzzles, solve Sudoku and to read.
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Restaurant: Is Sweet Tomatoes a restaurant???
Most embarrassing moment: When my father came out (in his pajamas) to get me at the after-party the night of our matric dance (=prom) because I was late.
The Wildest Thing I have ever done is: not to be published. I wonder if this question will ever be answered truthfully.
The Most Extraordinary Person I have ever met is: Can this be people? They are Ethan and Ryan. They have brought out feelings in my heart that I didn't know I had. Just being with them makes my insides melt. For those of you who don't yet have grandchildren, just wait!
I have always always wanted to: Write a book
My dream vacation: To win the lottery, bring all my family here from South Africa and Israel and take everyone from the States as well, and go on a 10-day cruise.
My favorite pet is: Winston - we all love Winston.
1 comment:
So just having children didn't make you happy - you had to wait for grandchildren for that special feeling??? That's ok - we understand. The thought of them makes us melt too. Just look at that picture of them!
Post a Comment