Announcing D.A.R.E.'s Ms. February 2006
Dawn Hall

Dawn and I met in 7th grade at Awtrey Middle School in Kennesaw, Georgia and have been very close friends since. Needless to say, we have been through a lot together, and even though she is now a UT alum, a fact I try to forget, we are still very close. Dawn is one of the Fabulous Four Foxes (a new nickname I have given to my childhood friends, Kristy, Jennifer and Dawn and I). Dawn is a wonderful, caring, passionate, ambitious, giving person, and I consider myself very fortunate that she considers me her friend. Here is a brief profile on Dawn, our Ms February:
Sign: Sagitarius
Home Town: Tampa, Florida
Current Home: Powder Springs, Ga
Family: One husband, Terry, and Moose, a 2 yr old Chocolate Lab
Profession: Director of Catering at Capital City Club in Brookhaven
Education: Bachelor Degree from The University of Tennessee in Hotel & Restaurant Management.... GO VOLS!
In My Spare Time...: With working such a demanding schedule, the little spare time I have, is enjoyed spending quality time with Terry, Moose, family and friends.
Favorite Drink: White wine, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc as well as any Good margarita!
Favorite Restaurant: Geez...been to so many in Atlanta and honestly I cannot say one is my favorite. I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to dining out and not one restaurant incorporates all the entities to be a considered a favorite. Annis in Buckhead has a great comfortable feel and the best food in town would be at my own home when Terry treats me to a nice dinner.
Most embarrassing moment: So many come to mind...but way too embarrassing to discuss!
The Wildest Thing I have ever done is: I am a very cautious person, so I don't do much without much thought and consideration...
But this past summer while in Europe- I jumped off a Swiss Alp! Well, I was attached to a hang glider. I was amazing and one of the best experiences in my life! Very cool.
The Most Extraordinary Person I have ever met is: My Grandfather
I have always always wanted to: Live abroad. I would love to pick up and move to England, Europe or mostly down under. Would do it in a heart beat!
My dream vacation: Going back to New Zealand to see the North Island and visiting the South Island all over again. We hope to go back for our 10th Anniversary!!!
Home Town: Tampa, Florida
Current Home: Powder Springs, Ga
Family: One husband, Terry, and Moose, a 2 yr old Chocolate Lab
Profession: Director of Catering at Capital City Club in Brookhaven
Education: Bachelor Degree from The University of Tennessee in Hotel & Restaurant Management.... GO VOLS!
In My Spare Time...: With working such a demanding schedule, the little spare time I have, is enjoyed spending quality time with Terry, Moose, family and friends.
Favorite Drink: White wine, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc as well as any Good margarita!
Favorite Restaurant: Geez...been to so many in Atlanta and honestly I cannot say one is my favorite. I tend to be a bit picky when it comes to dining out and not one restaurant incorporates all the entities to be a considered a favorite. Annis in Buckhead has a great comfortable feel and the best food in town would be at my own home when Terry treats me to a nice dinner.
Most embarrassing moment: So many come to mind...but way too embarrassing to discuss!
The Wildest Thing I have ever done is: I am a very cautious person, so I don't do much without much thought and consideration...
But this past summer while in Europe- I jumped off a Swiss Alp! Well, I was attached to a hang glider. I was amazing and one of the best experiences in my life! Very cool.
The Most Extraordinary Person I have ever met is: My Grandfather
I have always always wanted to: Live abroad. I would love to pick up and move to England, Europe or mostly down under. Would do it in a heart beat!
My dream vacation: Going back to New Zealand to see the North Island and visiting the South Island all over again. We hope to go back for our 10th Anniversary!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment