This is a multi-purpose entry designed to announce D.A.R.E.'s Ms March and to wish her a VERY happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Ms March
Lynne Rosenkoff

Lynne is my favorite and best sister-in-law ever! She had a huge year last year and the beginning of this year - she married her love, Matt, who is just possibly as wonderful as she as and she relocated to Florida where she has now switched careers and is currently teaching! She absolutely adores Ethan and Ryan which makes me very happy, and I know she will make a GREAT mother one day (and make me an aunt!). Here is a brief profile on Lynne:
Sign: Pisces
Home Town: Cape Town
Current Home: Miami, FL - the hottest place on earth.
Family: I'm still too young for kids, but I have Matt!
Profession: 1st Grade teacher to 30 kids who think my name is Mrs. Art, not Mrs. R
Education: University of Georgia....GO DAWGS
In My Spare Time...: In my spare time I....think about Ethan, Ryan, Winston and how cute they all are. I watch a LOT of TV and I wait for Matt to come home from work so I can refresh my memory as to what he looks like.
Favorite Drink: I know this question is about alcoholic drinks, but my favorite is still regular Diet Coke.
Favorite Restaurant: Spur (Spur Burgers with chips, onion rings and that salad dressing sauce.)
Most embarrassing moment: Alan and I will go to our graves with this one.
The Wildest Thing I have ever done is: Spelunking in Hawaii/Moving to Miami in the summertime.
The Most Extraordinary Person I have ever met is: A few years ago I started babysitting for a 2 year old named Jacob. When he was born, they told his parents that he wouldn't even live through the night because of a fatal heart condition. But this little kid was still fighting two years later - and still is. And the best part was he was as energetic and vivacious as any other 2 year old.
I have always wanted to: 2 things go here. The first is I have always wanted to be a mom. (But don't get freaked out, people, that's not happening quite yet. And the second thing is I've always wanted to get over my fear of heights.
My dream vacation: Hawaii at the Kona Village Resort - paradise on earth.
I also have to add that in addition to being the proudest Aunt there ever was, I do miss all my family. Not just Ethan and Ryan.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday sis! And yes, it will go to my grave with me. Or to whoever bids the highest for me to post it on the blog :)
Post a Comment