Why “DAS Entdeckä”? It’s Swiss German for “The Discovery,” but also stands for David, Angela, and Stephen (D.A.S.) exploring Switzerland & the surrounding areas. Join us as we share what we see, taste, and learn—one adventure at a time.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
First Day at the Y
Today was mine and the boys' first day at the Y. All in all it went very well. I had to wake the boys up this morning which is something I hardly ever have to do. They are making up for it by taking extra long naps. Like anything new, it will take some adjusting. I am exhausted - from getting up early but also from all the activity; it was pretty much non-stop from the moment I got there...I know it will get easier and there are several others there to help. Plus I crammed in a quick 15 minute workout at the end - boy did I miss the eliptical machine! Tomorrow, I have to leave to take Ethan to school, so we will see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment