The transition from the holidays back to 'normal' life has always been tough for me. Between Thanksgiving and then, a month later, Christmas, and then, a week later, NYE - well it just seems like there is alot of celebrating and time off work and school - and then abruptly, on January 2nd, it is back to routine. I think it will be tough on Ethan too because he has gotten really accustomed to having Daddy around alot, but he does miss school and asks for 'Ms Lisa and Ms Debi' all the time.
I guess in a way I am looking forward to the predictibility of daily and weekly routine as well...and life is never boring around here. We are hoping to transition Ryan into his own room and his crib soon and onto solid foods with the hope that both will help him sleep better at night. And of course, David will be starting his MBA program very soon which will keep us all extra busy. We also want to start going to story-time at our local library in January for Ethan.
What do you look forward to or dread in 2006? What are your goals/resolutions?
2 comments:
I'm especially looking forward to spending some more time with my nephews while I am in town. And my goal is to come home very often and enjoy my family. 2005 was good - 2006 will be even better.
My goal is to see my family as much as I can - face to face or via our new webcams. Bring on 2006!
Post a Comment