It is cold in GA today - there was frost on the ground this morning which I know is nothing compared to all the snow that the North East and Mountain States are getting. We still need to winterize the house. I hate winter - so what keeps a smile on my face? The little things:
1) I have gotten news from several friends about new babies in 2006 - more on that later
2) Ryan had his first taste of 'food' - rice cereal yesterday - it was a small amount and very milked-down, but he ate it like a champ and LOVED it even got mad when I stopped feeding him!!! He is a Dubovsky!
3) Ethan and his little comments - he is so clever now. He picks things out everywhere we go - he finds Nemo things and Elmos things in the weirdest places. He is also so loving - he will come up to us and just say, "I love you mommy/daddy".
Our Week:
We had a playdate with Bonnie, Joey and Sophie which was much needed and lots of fun! And tomorrow, we are going to the new Aquarium - yeah!!! I have an annual pass now as an early birthday gift (thanks Amanda), and I can not wait to go! I am going with two other moms and their toddlers and it is my first time to really meet them so that will be fun too! Also this week, David was in DC on Monday and will be in Chicago on Thurs and Friday, so it is a crazy week for us.
Ryan is smiling and laughing all the time now - his laugh is so contagious and just magical...yesterday we had each other laughing for a good five minutes just because neither of us could stop!
Ethan and I were playing on the computer this morning and found the Wiggles site which is interesting if anyone wants to check it out.
We also found out that David's company, Cognos, is planning to do yet another re-org (seems like they do one every year), so we are waiting to see what his latest role will be, and in the meantime, we are still waiting to hear if he is accepted into the EMBA program at Emory - we will know one way or the other this week as it starts next weekend! We will keep you posted.
3 comments:
First of all - I love this. I think about Ethan and Ryan all day every day, and now I get to read about them too.
Also wanted to say that I'll trade with you, Angela. It's 79 degrees in Miami today. I want to winterize my place!
I'm going to sound like Neil now, but I wish it was 79 here! It snowed 5 inches in DC on Monday night, and I have been in Albany for a couple of days and the morning low was 10. 10!!!!
PS - I love the diary. Keep it coming...
What a wonderful idea. I agree with Alan and Lynne completely.
Once we have the webcams up and running, we'll be all set.
Post a Comment