Everyone is getting sick...'tis the season I guess. Ethan is 'runny' and achy and, while still a good boy, a bit more cranky than usual - poor guy. Ryan is still recovering but is congested from time to time especially at night. I think I may be coming down with it now, so after this post, I am off for a short nap while the boys are napping and David is studying (homework and lots of it already!)
Other than that - had a great albeit sick session at Picture People today...got some wonderful shots of the boys together and with their great grandparents and an adorable GA one with Daddy and the boys!
We are getting ready for our road trip to Hilton Head on Tuesday - can't wait to get away. Getting some NYE plans in place - looks like we may have a low-key evening with the kids and maybe a couple of other families with small children and no plans (or babysitters) lined up.
That's about all the update I have for today...enjoy your last 2.5 shopping days until Christmas...and BTW, thanks for all the wonderful holiday cards!
No comments:
Post a Comment